This has been a great weekend full of visiting babies (and their parents)! Friday Melita and I got to go see Jodi and Jack. Jack is doing so good and he is so cute. He was a perfect angel while we were visiting and it was great getting to see Jodi and catch up. Saturday my friend, Cooper, turned 1. He had his party at his grandparent's house. It was fun full of swimming, good food, and time with friends. It took him a while to realize the day was all about him. He loved his toys, but his favorite was the tissue paper. He could have played with it forever. Today I got to eat lunch with Reed and his parents and he was a happy baby. He was so tired, but determined not to go to sleep. Here are some pics from my visits. Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:
I tagged you in a Meme....so check out my blog it will tell you what to do. It is something fun and gives you something else to post. Love ya...Marlana
Post a Comment