Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am not one of those people who have been complaining about gas prices. I just figure you have to have gas, so there's no need to complain. Until today, that is. I had to fill up my tank this morning on the way to work. Now, the gas light was on, so it was empty. I knew it would be expensive, but I did not expect it to be outrageous. This was the first time I had to pay over $50 for a tank of gas. I know for some of you, that's a normal thing. But I just drive a regular car. It's not a big truck or an SUV. I started thinking back to the good old days when gas was 88 cents. I have never been a fan of carpooling because I like the freedom to come and go when I want to from work. But now, I'm thinking it's not such a bad idea!

2 comments:

Asian Hot Happenings said...

Come to Australia for a visit. We have a normal car and we pay about 80 dollars everytime we fill up! I think we pay about 6 dollars a gallon. Luv ya!

JEff said...

Carpooling sounds good doesn't it Miss Candace?