I got to spend another day with my nephew on Friday. I took a half day off work and we went to the Adventure Science Museum and to the movie, "Kung Fu Panda." We had a great time. The museum has an exhibit that lets kids learn all about the different body parts and how they work. They have a laser game called, Body Wars, where you try to keep the body healthy and keep out disease. I think that was Parker's favorite. Then you can climb all the way to the top of the museum and look out the glass pyramid. Yes, I may have taken the easy way, but I climbed to the top, too. The movie was pretty good, but I think "The Incredibles" is still my favorite.
Parker playing Body Wars.
Parker in front of the human brain!
I let Parker get a prize so here he is with his snake!
I also want to wish my dad and all the dads out there a happy Father's Day. Hope everyone had a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment