Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Zoo

Yesterday I met my mom and my nephew at the zoo. It has been a long time since I had been there, but it's a fun place. I must admit that the reptiles were not my favorites. I'm not a fan of snakes, even if they were behind the glass! After the zoo, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese. My nephew got most of the tokens, but I got a few. I played skee ball, and I'm not as good as I use to be. We had a good day.




And for those of you who work with me, I know you will love the next picture. Yep, it was my favorite part of the zoo (especially since the giraffes wouldn't come close to us). So, everyone start singing with me, I know it's not Christmas, but this song can be sung at any time (as you know if you're close to my office). "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas . . . "


3 comments:

Leah said...

What you forgot to share with everyone was that his favorite aunt went to KK's that morning to go swimming with him and ride the 4-wheeler. :-) Love you!

Stacy said...

christmas in June, oh my! It's never too early for the hippo song- yeah right!

miss you!

stacy

Darlene said...

It's always too early for the hippo song! Ha, ha! We can hardly wait for the fun to begin!