Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Why Opinion Time?

Well, some of you may wonder why I chose Opinion Time as the title of my blog. Well, it goes back to the good old days of snail mail. My friend Beth and I would send each other letters and if I had any new news I would label the top with Opinion Time so she would know that it was important. I guess in reality it was a code for, here's some good gossip, but this sounded better. So, this blog will be a chance for me to share my opinions on life, my friends, my favorite tv shows, and anything else that comes to mind. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candace,
I'm so glad that you brought back our old code for 'Here's an opinion about something!' I am also impressed with your digital scrapbooking. Since I don't even scrapbook with 'real' pictures - I stand amazed! So glad that you have blessed the on-line world with your opinions!

Lots of love,
Beth

Stacy said...

So excited you joined us bloggers. We are really a fun group of people. Really...

Glad you are here :) I knew it was just a matter of time.