Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Florida Vacation

Vacations are best when you get to go somewhere with beautiful weather, when you can just relax, when you get to have fun, and when you get to spend it with great friends. I am now home from Florida and I am still wishing I could have stayed longer. We had so much fun catching up with Christi and getting to spoil Mary-Allison and Mia. They are two of the most precious girls ever. The weather was perfect. We swam everyday, went shopping, went to the beach, and enjoyed great conversations. I kept telling Christi I just needed to move to Florida and become her nanny. I'm sure the girls would love it! Here are some pics. Hope you enjoy them!


1 comment:

Stacy said...

looks like you girls had so much fun! I am still super jealous! But, so glad you got to go!

See any gators?