Wednesday I came home to find spring in the air. I got home from work early and my mom and sister were busy at the house. Mom had come over and she was in the yard pulling weeds. All the doors were open in the house and my sister was painting our den. It has been needing it for quite some time, plus I was ready for a color change. I got home and helped mom do some stuff in the yard and then began to paint. Now, I was only professional enough to do a first coat. Leah did all the edging and the second coat to make sure it all looked good. We've even bought new curtains, but they haven't been hung up yet. Hope everyone got to enjoy the few spring days we had because it has turned back into winter the past couple of days.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Spring is in the Air
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Candace...you never know who is reading your blog. Could be some crazy person who lives in Australia! Heather emailed me told me you had a blog. Welcome to the blog world. Love ya! Marlana
Post a Comment