Today I got to spend the day with my mom and my youngest niece, Caroline. Mom had tooth surgery yesterday, so I went over to make sure she did OK with her medicine and to be there if she needed anything. That also meant I got to spend the day playing with Caroline. She's not quite two months old, but she is absolutely precious. She has the most kissable little cheeks. It has recently come to my attention that kids love spitting up on me. My last day in Florida, I ended up with spit up on my shirt and a diaper leaked on my pants. Today I fed Caroline and had burped her and we were playing and yep, she spit up on me, too. Is there a reason formula has to stink so bad? Enjoy the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cutie! Are those the overalls you bought for her in Florida??
Post a Comment