Tonight I went to the women's Bible study at church. We are doing Beth Moore's newest study, "Stepping Out." Now, for those who know me, you know that I start each new Bible study with the best of intentions. I go to the study, watch the videos, and get excited about getting into the study. Then I go home, get busy in the week, and before you know it I'm back at Bible study and haven't done an ounce of the homework. You would think I could commit to it for just six weeks. I am thankful that the videos are so great that you can still learn a lot by watching them, even if you haven't prepared. I have decided I am going to try and do better this week, but it will be doubly hard because now I have two weeks of work to do. I'll let you know how it goes!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment