This weekend was spent with family. We had two cook-outs for different birthday celebrations. The first one was in a place that I had only been to once and I promise I wrote down the directions. That didn't really seem to help my directionally challenged brain. I thought I was getting better with directions, but obviously not. I think I just need to learn to trust my instincts. I went on some roads this weekend way in the country that I could never find again if I tried. I showed up to the cookout late, but at least I finally found it. My dad and sister both have the gift of directions (if that exists). You could put them in a car in a place they had never been, and they would be found in no time. Maybe one day I'll learn their secret, but it didn't happen this weekend.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment